Should you ever spill any type of liquid, such as coffee, soup, wine or water, on your computer, you must take immediate action. Shut it down! Remove the battery, the A/C adapter, and unplug all devices that are attached to the computer. The biggest danger at first is the device shorting out. The electrolytic activity of combining electricity and liquids will begin as soon as the liquid contacts the powered circuits so removing the power and battery immediately is essential.
I will be happy to provide you with a diagnostic evaluation and then give you exact quote for the repair.
Complete computer hardware diagnostics to locate problem areas such as:
Hard Disk, Memory,
Motherboard, Power Supply,
Video Card or any other hardware.